You can use anchor text to send people to anything you are selling online. It is how the buyer and seller communicate, while miles apart, at any time of the day, in any part of the world, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a Week.
In the example above I linked that anchor text
Anchor text can be any size or style and still lead to the same place. Here is my income disclosure again
it still goes to the same place.
to my income disclosure page for the company
I am an independent distributor for, Empower Network.
Because I know it leads to my sales form eventually.
Always test out your anchor text, so you do not by mistake make sales for another affiliate. I did this for two years.
How To create anchor text
Before you do this make sure you: are in incognito mode in your browser or clear your history of your browser. make sure before you do that that you close all
1) are in incognito mode in your browser or clear your history of your browser. make sure before you do that that you close all
2) or clear your history of your browser. make sure before you do that that you close all
3) make sure before you do that, that you close all unnecessary internet pages. Some code is so strong on the internet( they are called cookies) that they will
Some code is so strong on the internet( they are called cookies) that they will supersede what you want to do and when people click on the link they will go to the sales page of the person who gave you the content. Empower Network protects its affiliates with this strong coding so always:
1) type out all content. Do not copy and paste anything, even a link.
2) Do not copy and paste anything, even a link.
3) Always type out the address or affiliate link you want your clicker to go to
4) always test ewacxh anchor texted link, always test any link you put out on the internet
or you may be selling for someone else 365 days a year, 24/7 Like I said it was easy to do. I did it for two years.
Here is how you anchor text
1) highlight the word you typed
2) press the link icon, it usually looks like a chain or link sometimes a paper clip
3) type in every character of the Internet page you want to send people too.
4) hit the save button
Make sure for SEO( search engine Optimisation) purposes that your anchor text takes them where it says it is going to. Google does noty like it if you try to deceive people to cick your link. They will penalize you in search results and probably slap you. Which means, you will cease to exist in Google mind.
Beyond anchor text- Pictures linked to anywhere your heart desires
You can also link any page to any picture as well. People like clicking on pictures in blog posts and/or emails and on captures pages too. Experiment with anchor text and see what kind of results you get from it
Never copy and paste someone else’s copy that has links onto your blog or email or capture page as it contains cookies that will send the person clicking to the sales page of the author of the copy, even if the author said you could copy and paste it, or use their copy. Swipe files carry dangers sometimes. It is OK, to model someone elses copy just do not copy and paste it. Always clear your browser history( if you do not know how to do that I may make a video about it, but you can Google how to do anything online) before you type in your affiliate link, or it just might go to someone else’s affiliate form and you lose the sale. Always type all anchor text and affiliate links yourself to be on the safe side.