Three Essential Items of Any Online Business
There are three essential items that you must have to earn a good living online:
1) You must have a great product that converts your leads to sales
2) You must have a way to allow people to find you and capture their email. This is called a capture page. It is a really good idea in my opinion that you produce a bridge page so people can do business with a person. People need to see you.
People need to see you. People do business with people they know, like and trust.
This is true whether your business is online or offline, network marketing or traditional brick and mortar business.
3) You need an Autoresponder so that you can drip market messages to your list of people that have joined your email list. The bigger your list the better. you can start to see traction at around 200 people on your list, but some people online have one list that has 200,000 people in it.
Gradually over time, you will send two types of messages to your list:
1) Follow-up messages, these are scheduled ahead of time with periods of time between one message to the next message.
2) Broadcast messages- these are messages you can send out to your list daily or two times a day. There are also alternative email messaging strategies you will learn about as you grow your business. Success leaves clues is a good rule to follow online. Do not copy, but model and make your own, your own email strategies.
One of the best tips I can give you about email marketing and what works and what doesn’t, falls into two categories:
1) What you learn in The $15K Formula Product from Aaron Rashkin. He shares some golden nuggets in that product.
2) what you learnt by subscribing to successful online marketers list and pang attention to how they do things. what their copy looks like, how they use pictures, how they do links.
It is important that you do not copy and paste your affiliate links into emails with out first clearing your history and/or going into your browsers incognito mode. I recommend that you type out and test to make sure they go to the sales page that is yours each time. That way you are not sellinb for someone else:
1) Always type out your affiliate link
2) Shorten Your Affiliate Link so you can track it
3) Use anchor text that is not misleading to your customers.
After your list gets to know, like and trust you, and if they can afford to buy what you are selling, they will
Your results will vary. There is no guarantee in any business. To see average earnings updated daily go here:
This is the email website along with GetResponse.com that works with our affiliate system. Properity team also has a great training that you can use other leaders email copy into your autoresponder to get you started.
Eventually you will want to replace those messages with your own messages and ideas after all how can they get to know like and trust you unless you communicate with them about what is important to them in their business.
It is not about YOU. It is about what your business can do for them to alleviate a pain, fear or help fulfill an unfulfilled gain they can not reach on their own.
This is a social media site that has people on it from all over the World. You build up your street cred on Plurk by interacting and sharing other’s content. They have a cool point system and badges along the way toward Plurk Nirvana.