This Was The Way I Felt In 2005( The picture above)
I was mad as Hell at the World! I was caught in a web of lies and deceit put there to control me. Then, I learned a very important lesson by asking myself this question:
Why am I unhappy?
You have to first realize that you are unhappy, and it’s hard to tell the difference between you and the person next to you because most people are unhappy. That is why you are reading this, right? Keep reading it gets better, because you have made the first step you are here and 98% of the others have no idea this is here.
Read on, I understand how you feel because I used to feel that way, but not anymore. Now, if I were to ask myself, “Why am I Unhappy?” I could not honestly answer the question because I have learned to be happy and you can too.
In AA(my parents were both in AA) one of the most important things you can do is to want the help to stop drinking. You will always be an alcoholic, but you have to want to stop drinking to start to learn to be happy. The alcoholism is a symptom of much deeper, psychological issues that are being masked in most cases
. But I digress, this post is not about alcoholism. There are much better people to write about this very important subject. This post is about figuring out a way to be happy in a world full of people, 98% of the asking themselves, “Why am I unhappy?”
You can see it in, their faces when you walk down the street. The older people get, the more unhappy they become. I have studied this and worked with many mentors on this subject for myself and for others. I believe and it is only my opinion, but I believe that people are unhappy because they think that is normal. I am here to tell you while it is prevalent in society today it does not have to be.
I have studied this and worked with many mentors on this subject for myself and for others. I believe and it is only my opinion, but I believe, that people are unhappy because they think that it is normal to be unhappy, just part of life. I am here to tell you while it is prevalent in society today it does not have to be.
I am here to tell you while it is prevalent in society today it does not have to be for You. You want more out of life, Right? Good! Keep reading.
You can be happy the second you decide that you deserve to be happy, that you want to be happy. I think it all stems from the fact that most people complain all the time. Really, listen for the next thirty days to the people in your life and at work, all the people around you. What do you hear? Complaints. I call it,”complain-speak.“
You hear it around the water cooler, people complain about their bosses, they complain about their co-workers, their spouses, their body aches, anything they can think of in their life that they do not like. For the next 30 days I want you to just listen when you hear people start to complain around You.
Do not join in the compliant-session. Just acknowledge that you hear what they are saying, by saying, “oh?” or being surprised, or just by listening and popping in with an “uh, huh,” once and a while during the conversation. Sometimes people just need someone to talk to. Sometimes people start doing this because they think they are supposed to in the work culture they come from.
Sometimes people just need someone to talk to. Sometimes people start doing this because they think they are supposed to in the work culture they come from.
If you’ve ever listened to two adults talk when they are relaxed it sounds like two critical parents. It sounds something like this. “Can you believe they deflated the footballs in that game?”” I know, what were they thinking?” back and forth and it goes on and on about most things in their life.
People go through life:
1) Dreading Mondays and going back to the JOB
2) They get a little done in the morning, then it’s a Lunch Hour( or half-hour if you only get 30 minutes for Lunch) filled with complaining about this or that, and mostly complaining about having to be back at work, you know I’m right!
3) Then you get a little bit more done, but then the 3:30 food coma sets in, and you dread the commute home.
4) You greet your spouse, kind of because they had the same dull, boring day, full of being surrounded by complaint-speak.
5) So you complain to each other about how bad your day was or how bad your boss was to each other.
6) Then you have to go to sleep early, because you have to get up early, and complain about that alarm clock when it goes off, and basically dread your life most of the time.
This goes on every day until it’s glorious Friday and the Weekend is about to happen again, Oh the glorious Weekend of Friday Night WooHoo! Then Saturday, doing chores and fixing things up or cleaning the house and yard, followed by Sunday dreading that Monday is the next Day.
Where is the fun? Where is the life you dreamed of when you were a kid?
Did you work so hard in School just to be miserable? Why work for someone else’s dreams? Why not work for your own dreams? You can you know. People do it all the time and you can too.
But your first step is to stop complaining, for the next 31 days to make a habit of it.
Do this one simple thing and you will be amazed how many opportunities you were missing before in the middle of all that complaining. They will start popping up out of nowhere it seems. But, it’s a great feeling.
If you run into a problem instead of complaining about it, see it as an opportunity to improve yourself by figuring out how you are going to get around it or how you are going to solve it. Ask yourself, “How can I solve this problem?” instead of saying, “I can’t” say “How can I?”
At the very least practice for the next 31 days living in the now.
1) The past is over, you can not change it and complaining about it just makes you feel bad so don’t do it. You will be happier.
2) The future has not happened yet, so no worrying about it. It will not help you and just make you feel nervous, thereby taking you away from all the great ideas you could be having right now. You could be missing the great opportunities right now.
Practice no complaining for 31 days. You will start to see opportunities you have been missing:
1) at work in your free time, in your love life, your family life, in your entire life.
2) in your free time in your love life, your family life, in your entire life.
3) in your love life in your entire life.
5) in your entire life.
4) your family life, in your entire life.
Now I did not say this would be easy. Remember 98% of the World is not OK with their life. 2% is. They have learned how to break free from “The Matrix” that lies and tries to control them. They do not work for others dreams. They work for their own. They either sell products or services of others or they create something of value that others want. They are small business owners and they learn how to leverage others to grow their wealth. You have been working for them your whole life.
They do not work for others dreams. They work for their own. They either sell products or services of others or they create something of value that others want. They are small business owners and they learn how to leverage others work, and to create value for others, to grow their wealth. You have been working for them your whole life, and you thought that was OK. Is it? If it is, stop reading here and just stop complaining you will be happier, trust me you will. But you may want to keep reading if you want to learn of a way to be happy and live a life of your dreams.
How is that working out for you? Isn’t it time you were happy?
I believe in Your Happiness. I did not say it would be easy. Just worth it.
If a tech-challenged 52-year-old man can do this, you can learn to be happy too! Now you know part of the secret, the biggest part.
1) look at the income disclosure above
2) click the green button on that page and begin for $25
3) Fill out the form completely so my assistant can contact you and set up your team profile
4) Then I will get on a call or Google Hangout to coach you on your new business
5) Then each day you will follow your commitments to be happy