I took part in a thread today from an up-incoming Internet marketer in which he was debating the validity of money not being the root of all evil, with a couple of people that believe that love is what the world needs more of and that Jesus didn;t need money to do what he did. It went something like this:
” Look guys, if you really believe that the world can be changed without money, prove it. Money is not the root of all evil, the love of money is. And you know what causes the love of money, NOT having any constantly flowing in the system!!!
“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel.” 1 Timothy 5:8
“When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is.”
“It’s a kind of spiritual snobbery that makes people think they can be happy without money.”
“Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.”
You NEED money to create. End of story. I like to think that we live in a world where money doesn’t exist but WE DON’T. Get over it. We have to create a better world NOW, and that can only happen with money.
Here were some of the comments to his post. Very interesting how people think about money.
- “Its all about balance”
- “Oh God, thank you! Someone finally understands!”
- “Jesus didn’t have wealth. I’m pretty sure he got his message heard”
- “I whole-heartedly agree X, but Jesus took action. He didn’t sit around and wait or hope for things to change. Many people now can change the conditions of this planet if they TOOK ACTION and how can more people take action? With money. By using it as a tool to create better education systems, political systems, and resources to fund an economy that is going to empower people instead of suppress them and keep them down.”
- “More money = More good”
- “Sadly most people see that as too much work (SMH)”
- “exactly. I find it sad that people would rather watch the world burn, while people are DYING in other countries because of the lack of money… because “OH, I might break a nail typing an email.” Disgusts me and makes me sick to see people caring more about being comfortable than doing something to make a difference in this world.”
- ” I feel you bro”
- “It’s not lack of money that creates poverty. Its lack of management of existing resources that creates poverty and starvation. Want proof? The rising rates of obesity in developed countries.
Its not the lack of food or money why people starve to death. Its humanities lack of management of resources.”
- “How do you manage resources? MONEY. Your argument makes no sense to me.”
- “You manage resources by giving where its needed most instead of making it a commodity that can be bought and sold.”
- “Any problem that can be solved with money. Isn’t really a problem.”
- “We don’t need money. We NEED love.”
- “You speak with one who has the gift of True Perception. You are exactly correct. And it is refreshing to see it expressed. Bless-ed be Light being”
- “By using it as a tool to create better education systems, political systems, and resources to fund an economy that is going to empower people instead of suppress them and keep them down.” This is not true because a counter example exists.6 hours ago”
- “The world can also be changed with a ton of swords, grenades, bullet proof vests and a gigantic army…but yeah money is required to get those supplies.
Ok all jokes aside….
Of course need money! We already have the love…or we wouldn’t be here striving for freedom…(well some of us anyways)
To build new schools and train new teachers (I would rather call them Lightworkers) who will teach children since birth, what’s not taught in the current education system we need money. To build our sustainable communities we need money. To set it all up we need money and love for humanity.
Once we are set up and have built these communities, we can then work on the barter system. I teach you how to harvest the land, and in turn you will teach others and provide value to the community as a whole. You give me a chicken and my family eats, I give you goats milk for 3 days.
So in closing yes we need money.
We already have the DESIRE.
We have made the DECISION to change the world.
Now we must take ACTION.
End of story”
- “Please prove me wrong, like I said. I’m open to listening, but nobody has backed up what they are saying so far other than theorizing.”
- “Considering our day and time I have to agree, man has greedy and deceitful to the point where a certain amount of money can only be obtained by those who corporate with that system leaving other in a slave like position and unable to make a change in the world, once a person figures out how to break through that system then we will actually see a change until then the elite controls us all and are able to check mate our every move, so indeed I agree”
- “Money is not the mission, money funds your mission, I heard that somewhere, loud and clear for me now “
- Here are my thought on the above thread that I have stripped the names from you can see the full thread here:
- Here is what I think about this whole thread. Obviously it is written by passionate people. Some are good communicators, some are trying to cause an emotional response and some are being real.
I am certainly not Jesus, so I am not sure where that came from in that thread. I am me and you are you, and we can only do the best we know how to do,with the time we have on this Earth, with what we can create. That is the key. You need to create something of value that people are willing to pay for first.
Bill Gates is a good example, do it his way. Look at how many people he is helping in the World.
Look at how many Billionaires he has gotten to donate their fortunes to his foundation.
Rotary International, is another example. Their motto, Service Before Self…almost cured polio.
Success really helping people, not just saying you want to, leaves clues, and it takes action. Massive action in this World to really make a difference
This debate has been going on for centuries. Kudos to all involved in it.
Read The Science Of Getting Rich, by Wallace Wattles, all your points about love, are covered very nicely in his book written in the earlier part of the last century. Money is not evil. The way people think about it is what makes it seem evil. It comes from a place of scarcity thinking. Think abundantly about love for the world and love for money to help the world, and you will find yourself getting very happy. Then you must take massive action to see this happen for the World. I think I’ve wrote a blog post! LOL
Thank you for reading that post above.
If you’d like to get paid for caring about what happens to the World like these people and writing about it, then here is what I need you to do next. Click this link
Or click the yellow button above and watch the video to learn a little bit more about how you will make money, then fill out the form and put in your accurate credit card information, and hit the buy now button.
I’ll see you on the inside.
Your results will vary. To see average earnings updated daily go here: